Slider

Sesame Street Favor Box

Monday, July 23, 2018



My favorite part when planning a birthday party for my kids is the favor bag. I love adding all these little details from the candy, games, picking a fun box, ribbons, tags, etc. I like to have fun with this and many times I think I'm too complicated but I love it! If you are looking for ideas here is the one I did for my daughter's first birthday Sesame Street party.





So of course when looking for ideas I search on Pinterest and I loved the idea of making the favor bag part of the theme and not just random candies...see I'm too complicated!

You can do things that Sesame Street fans would love, cookies from Cookie Monster, Goldfish from Elmo's goldfish Dorothy, a rubber duck from Ernie and you get the idea. This is also great because not all kids like all type of candies and snacks are for sure going to be eaten by them or any other adult. Other ideas can be bubbles from Big Bird, a wand from Abby and so on.

Then of course you can actually include things that have the Sesame Street characters. I found the memory game cards at Party City and on my many trips at Target I found the adorable stickers.
I found the box at Hobby Lobby.

I made the tag to match my Sesame Street invitation design > SESAME STREET TAGS
and I'm always able to make matching items like the tag in here > ALL SESAME STREET ITEMS

The pom poms where made by my daughter who wants to help me in the business of pom poms at my shop as well. I just love adding strings or ribbons along with the tag to match the theme.

Hope you like it :)
Have fun.
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan