Slider

Welcome to Summer - Surprise Bags

Sunday, June 3, 2018



This year I wanted to surprise my kids on their last day of school with their own summer bags. All year they worked really hard at school, on their homework, activities and they were completely ready for a summer break.

While I was shopping at Pottery Barn Kids for their next school year backpacks...lol...I know even before summer because after that you get busy in summer and then out of nowhere the one you like is sold out. So as I was saying while browsing their website I saw these cute totes that are able to fit lots of things and decided to make one for each of my kids.
This is also a great idea for a surprise road trip so they can have things to keep them entertained.

I picked a different color for each one with a matching beach towel as well from Pottery Barn Kids. I decided to add some extra things that I got from Target just like I did for my Easter baskets.

Some reading books, coloring crafts, play sand, jump ropes for them to move during summer and goggles for the pool days.
At the start of the season visit the dollar spot on Target to find many great things for a very low price.



and of course for my little Camilla...I know she has no idea what most of these things are for, except for putting them in her mouth but I like to make her part of it. I got her this Baby Spring Float that honestly is the best thing, quickly to set up and it does gives her a lot of shade.


Happy summer everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan